We have information of main VISAS to help you to stay and work in Australia

Student Visa
Apply Now

Partner Visa
Apply Now

Employer Nomination Scheme
Apply Now

Skilled Regional Visa
Apply Now

Skilled Nominated Visa
Apply Now

Parent Visa
Apply Now

Refugee Visa
Apply Now

This visa lets parents live in Australia if their child is
an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible
New Zealand citizen who is settled in Australia.

You might be able to get this visa if you:

are sponsored

meet the balance-of-family test

are prepared to wait in a queue before your visa can be decided.

About Us

Board of Directors




Migration Info

Migration Registration no

The Code of Conduct

Immigration Master

Message us on Facebook


Aussie Visa Zone

Migration Lawyer

All about Aussie Visa

Our Assessments

Contact us

Migration LawyerPresent Events