We have information of main VISAS to help you to stay and work in Australia

Student Visa
Apply Now

Partner Visa
Apply Now

Employer Nomination Scheme
Apply Now

Skilled Regional Visa
Apply Now

Skilled Nominated Visa
Apply Now

Parent Visa
Apply Now

Refugee Visa
Apply Now

This visa allows you to:
    - stay indefinitely in Australia
    - propose or sponsor family members for permanent residence.

You might be able to get this visa if you:

are outside Australia

are living outside your home country

are subject to persecution in your home country

About Us

Board of Directors




Migration Info

Migration Registration no

The Code of Conduct

Immigration Master

Message us on Facebook


Aussie Visa Zone

Migration Lawyer

All about Aussie Visa

Our Assessments

Contact us

Migration LawyerPresent Events