We have information of main VISAS to help you to stay and work in Australia

Student Visa
Apply Now

Partner Visa
Apply Now

Employer Nomination Scheme
Apply Now

Skilled Regional Visa
Apply Now

Skilled Nominated Visa
Apply Now

Parent Visa
Apply Now

Refugee Visa
Apply Now

This visa is for points-tested skilled workers who are
nominated by a state or territory government agency.

It allows you to live and work in Australia as a permanent


You must have nominated an occupation that is on the relevant
        skilled occupation list.

You must have obtained a suitable skills assessment for that occupation.

Not yet turned 50 years of age.

You must have achieved the score specified in your letter of invitation
        based on the factors in the points test.

At least competent English.

You must have been nominated by an Australian state or territory
        government agency.

About Us

Board of Directors




Migration Info

Migration Registration no

The Code of Conduct

Immigration Master

Message us on Facebook


Aussie Visa Zone

Migration Lawyer

All about Aussie Visa

Our Assessments

Contact us

Migration LawyerPresent Events