We have information of main VISAS to help you to stay and work in Australia

Student Visa
Apply Now

Partner Visa
Apply Now

Employer Nomination Scheme
Apply Now

Skilled Regional Visa
Apply Now

Skilled Nominated Visa
Apply Now

Parent Visa
Apply Now

Refugee Visa
Apply Now

This visa allows skilled workers to live and work in
specified regional areas in Australia for up to four


You must have been nominated by an Australian State or
        Territory government agency or sponsored by an eligible
        relative living in a designated area.

You must have nominated an occupation that is on the relevant
        skilled occupations list.

You must have a suitable skills assessment for that occupation.

Not yet turned 50 years of age

You must have achieved the score specified in your letter of
        invitation based on the factors in the points test.

At least competent English

About Us

Board of Directors




Migration Info

Migration Registration no

The Code of Conduct

Immigration Master

Message us on Facebook


Aussie Visa Zone

Migration Lawyer

All about Aussie Visa

Our Assessments

Contact us

Migration LawyerPresent Events